Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kidney Stone Pain Outside Body Possible Kidney Stones?

Possible kidney stones? - kidney stone pain outside body

) When I was in the fifth and sixth (I turn in my third year of secondary education had kidney stones. And had from the fifth year, I have yet to count too many kidney infections, and most of them landed in the hospital for a day or more. Here is my story.

Lately I've been in the sauna / outside in the sun a lot. For some reason I have everything that is not drunk, and I understood. I do not know, something to drink in five days, except maybe a glass of soda and water here and there.

For two days I had a dull pain in the left flank, especially me, and a little on my right flank. The pain is somewhat higher, if I touch both sides. I have to urinate, but the color is not uncommon. It does not hurt to urinate. I feel exhausted and can hardly move. I have frequent headaches lasting a few minutes.

You could sign of kidney stones? Or maybe an infection? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment