Friday, January 22, 2010

Something Similar To Ferrite Bead Has Anyone Specialized In Conservation Biology Or Something Similar?

Has anyone specialized in conservation biology or something similar? - something similar to ferrite bead

I'm going to university this autumn. I intend to specialize in conservation biology. Has anyone else doing something similar. Is it difficult? What is the hardest part (for example) labs. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, I think, got my masters and working as a zoologist / ecologist. So everything is what it touches also help.

1 comment:

birdgirl said...

I have to work with a degree in zoology and now as a biologist who specializes in ornithology to. Zoology is quite strenuous so much .. Important to find chemistry, physics or statistics, a lot of math. Other classes that deal with real animals is much easier and fun.

Post a Comment