Sunday, January 17, 2010

Used Fishing Boats For Sale In Wisconsin What To Charge For Bass Fishing Lures?

What to charge for bass fishing lures? - used fishing boats for sale in wisconsin

I have to catch big bass. Finally, I've had enough and sold my boat. I still have a lot of things - as hundreds of crank baits and spinner baits and thousands of soft plastic worms, lizards, etc. A large majority of new and some are still in their original packaging. My wife and her family is planning a flea market and thought I would try to sell them, but I'm not sure what the price for them. I thought maybe 50 cents on spinner baits and crank baits and 25 cents for plastic bags, soft. Is this reasonable? Some of these site attracts 4 to $ 5 new. I want to sell, the prices low enough to, but I do not want to either give away. Anyone who among the fishermen with ideas? Thank you.

2 comments:

KEVIN C said...

I work in a shop with sports equipment. Each summer, we have sold with the sidewalk. Lures can not sell, it went on sale with substantial price discounts. In addition, draws abandoned. This increasingly attractive still in their packages.
We sell each for $ 2.00 to $ 50. We spend $ 1.00 and $ .50 points first, and quickly! Get rid of $ 1.50 and $ 2.00 draws and the last day, cut the prices we spend trying to our stocks.
We sell a soft plastic bag for up to $ 1.00 per bag, do not you think that their more flexible plastic.
Most lures (3 1 / 2 inch lures +) you can get for € 2.00, but every little will probably not get what they want.
The name will attract one certainly help to others, but in the end everyone is looking for a bargain.
Good luck.

J D said...

Look on eBay, as long as they sell if you sell to people in person, a little more than I saw on eBay.
If you sell online on eBay, slightly less than the price most people are very simple, but the professions

Post a Comment