Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boat Helm I Have An Ignition Problem With My Boat?

I have an ignition problem with my boat? - boat helm

Chaparral 183ssi I have a 2004 with inboard Mercruiser 4.3L that will not start. When I return the ignition to the ON position, you must first hear a warning tone, and my sons should be
move. All this is happening. my battery is fully charged and all my other switches in the work of management. Am I missing a fuse or circuit breaker somewhere? Is it possible that the change is bad? Please help. The lake is my calling!

2 comments:

paulnzdo... said...

Check around the engine and sometimes not start circuit breaker with a large red button on it still new on one. In addition, ensure that the battery polarity is correct.
Good luck.

Richard C said...

In several models of this boat, a panel of switches, consider IGN. Label. There is also a switch for the motor. Here is a light test is invaluable in low cost. It will help you isolate the problem.

Post a Comment