Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hosting Za Darmo Php Reklam Website Host And Domain Name. Better To Have Them Together?

Website host and domain name. better to have them together? - hosting za darmo php reklam

if I have a domain name ending in co.uk in. I have a company in the United Kingdom will receive, if I then right co.fr of France? generally preferable to get a domain name, and they have in the premises of the same company for the lowest bidder?

How does it work if I have a domain name from another company as a hosting company have? especially in different countries.

I live in South Africa is co.za. and I think it is cheaper to buy. com. But it seems that I am cheap web hosting can find decent abroad in South Africa. Is it possible?

Finally, how does it work? My site is written in Asian languages, refers to Asian viewers. If I have a server hosting company with the United States must come from the spectators on the server from Asia. Is that a disadvantage? or no big deal? What is domain name? affect in any way in terms of where you get it from? I do not even know had Internet access at home. and not be able to have them soon. so that the cheaper simpler the better.

Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment