Sunday, November 22, 2009

Petty Grieve 16,000 Children Die Of Starvation Daily - Why Should "God" Answer YOUR Prayers?

16,000 children die of starvation daily - why should "God" answer YOUR prayers? - petty grieve

Source:
http://www.bread.org/learn/hunger-basics ...

Frankly, I'm tired, people are pretty presumptuous to assume, that any deity would interfere in their daily lives and their prayers little response (heal my 80 years old grandfather emphysema, help me find my wallet, etc.).
For those who pray for others first, that this is no strong evidence against the perceived power "of prayer?

COP-outs to avoid:
1) "free will" - my will and my ability to commit certain acts are two completely different acts, and from this point of view of their deity, apparently not aware that our ability to commit misconduct / i and try to explain what actions them.mmoral hypothesis could be limited?
2) "[His deity] 's are" - do not believe in any case that children were destined to die a horrible, right? If so, how parents explain this in a hospital?

I prefer the logical and thoughtful responses. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment