Friday, November 13, 2009

Playas De Florida For Someone Who Speaks Fluent Spanish And English, Please Read Over My Paper And Check The Grammer.?

For someone who speaks fluent Spanish and English, please read over my paper and check the grammer.? - playas de florida

For my Spanish class 2, I had to write a document and, unfortunately, I'm not good enough to actually write in the language a little more than Sentance. So I wrote my article in English and translated with Google translation. "Can anyone read correctly all the grammar checker / words / hour / etc? The contribution of the rest in another question. Thank you!

Last January, my family and I went to Uruguay, in the southeastern part of South America. Unlike Florida, in January the warmest month in Uruguay during the year, so I packed tank tops, shorts and swimwear for the contry with beautiful beaches. Our flight left Tampa International Airport and landed at the international airport Carrosco in Montevideo, Uruguay, the largest city. Although the descent into town, we could see the hill country and flat rolled. He also saw the Black River, Grand River Uruguay.

No comments:

Post a Comment