Monday, November 9, 2009

Ite Power Supply Excellent Explanation Of Ups Design Will A 260 GTX Fit In My Computer?

Will a 260 GTX fit in my computer? - ite power supply excellent explanation of ups design

Hello guys.

I am looking for a new graphics card that my 8600GT is old and useless ... I thought, can I have the GTX 260 and an output of 750 watts which is enough juice to run that worries me, if my motherboard support / no space in my case, is

I do not know what people are commonly described motherboard, so I'll give you some statistics.

Gigabyte v1.x Bearlake

Chipset [Intel] P35/G33/G31 Rev. A2
South Bridge [Intel] 82801IR (ICH9R)
LPCIO [ITE] IT8718

The maximum length PCI Express x16 is x16

Can it be treated? How much bigger a GTX is 260 on a 8600GT

For more information and dime you to thank you in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment