Friday, February 19, 2010

Create You Own Wrestling Gimmick Create Or Bring Back Your DREAM Wrestler.?

Create or bring back your DREAM wrestler.? - create you own wrestling gimmick

Pretty simple.

Would

A: Experience the legend of the past?

B: Create your own superstar?

C: Bout yourself?

What would be the trick? Could you / she heel or face? What is the entrance to the famous? What is the vision of? What kind of clothes? Promoters or intermediaries? What kind of weight?

For me, Big Boss Man, I would bring a lot to do and has had a new model was positive, and he was my hero.

When I create a character, I would make a truck, a semi heel of Australia. It was a blue shorts with the Australian flag on their backs, and blue boots with her. Send entry is Land Down Under and the screens displaying images of Australia.

His trickit would be an Australian champion, who beat everyone in Australia and now comes to the U.S. to make a fortune in the WWE, and try to open a branch of the WWE in Australia with him as GM.

6 comments:

Anthony N said...

Goldberg Loved ... I loved dominate Watch

I want to make a charcter like / Batista, Cena / Stone Cold
safe and ready for action ... Theme music ... This Calling by All That Remains ... Got a song better, but I could not think of the time or something like that
Fan Favorite

His trick? I do not know ... I think I just want to kick ***

My Cat Won't Let Me Online said...

Imagine if someone like Undertaker with some of his movements and is likely to make Jeff Hardy and Sabu, I think it is awsome

Last show TWE Come vote for the winners

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

scott2an... said...

Revival of the NWA and its territories and not a version of the WWE or WWE, Barry Windham version mutt

The NXT Big Thing said...

I want to bring Eddie Guerrero, just because I do not "Latino Heat" in the ring and the emotion that has its fans one of the main reasons that I seriously think that the fight

Evan J said...

Ric Flair Revive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... YOU RIC

Straight Edge Society said...

I'll be back Stone Cold Steve Austin. a face.
the same as it always is.

Post a Comment