Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Red Feet After Waking Itchy Red Bumps On Feet?

Itchy red bumps on feet? - red feet after waking

I have these bumps that itch and some red on top of the feet and seems to have spread to the ankles. There are no though in my toes. I had some shots of some itching and redness on my hands, but after missing two days ago, I began my feet. My husband experienced the same itching and redness of the skin flaps. But they are not as bad as mine. Could an allergic reaction to something? It all started after I woke up a week ago. My diet has not changed, has not changed the washing powder. I thought it might have bugs, but I Researc and bruises not consistent with bites from bedbugs. They are too small and there are many small bumps. No idea what could be?

3 comments:

nacho_ma... said...

Shingles is prolly my grandmother were last weeek just back mmedicine Hope this helps

cormamin... said...

Holy crap.

I have this too.

Reception drastically when the temperature changes in summer and autumn or winter to spring.

cormamin... said...

Holy crap.

I have this too.

Reception drastically when the temperature changes in summer and autumn or winter to spring.

Post a Comment