Sunday, February 7, 2010

Taking Percocet And Darvocet How Much Darvocet Can I Take?

How much Darvocet can I take? - taking percocet and darvocet

My mouth is killing me from dental surgery. My dentist gave me pain killers very low, darvocet 100th With only two at a time, it does not cut. What is the dose of darvocet up? Perhaps it is not true, because I'm used to pain ... I was perscribed Percocet hydraulic and lately for my back problems. This is my first recording DARC and although it is very low.

2 comments:

Steph said...

If for Vicodin or Percocet use your body has developed a tolerance to painkillers. Darvocet is not as strong as them.

Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, because the contents of Tylenol. If you are a total of 6 tablets per day and still has severe pain, call your doctor and see if they can prescribe something. Drugs, such as Percocet prescription require entirely new and will go to the office and pick up. Otherwise vicodin in the pharmacy of your doctor may be called.

Kevin L said...

low darvocet taking more in the future not make yourself a narcotic effect not working correctly

Post a Comment