Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ironing Board Problem Marks Will Conversion Disorder From 3 Years Ago DQ Me From The US Air Force?

Will conversion disorder from 3 years ago DQ me from the US Air Force? - ironing board problem marks

I am currently 18 years and diagnosed in 2006 and I was a month with conversion disorder due to the divorce of my parents rushed to hospital. I have suffered a loss of consciousness on several occasions in April and had a panic attack in October of that year. Before receiving my license was sent to the Medical Advisory Board of Texas, because I checked "yes" to "Have you ever suffered a loss of consciousness in question. It checks all the birds and have my license but not a problem. I've had no problems , but since then has been on sertraline (Zoloft) a few weeks ago for depression. I was also diagnosed with exercise induced asthma in high school, but I needed an inhaler for at least 4 or 5 years (with the exception of a fewMonths earlier, when I bronchitis and prescribed albuterol) only with the assistance.

Apart from the fact that I am very healthy. I take a daily multivitamin supplement with a super B complex and iron supplement for good measure.

My father is a pilot and my mother was in the army, waiting to join the Air Force because I was very young. I was the drum major of my high school band for two years, all had the band Texas, and performed well in my classes. I really hope I give the Parliament and to achieve in the situation.

Any advice would be very grateful. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment