Sunday, February 14, 2010

Football Receiving Routes Can I Play Arena Football Or Semi Pro Football?

Can I Play Arena Football or Semi Pro Football? - football receiving routes

. I've never played football until my last year in HS. I look forward more than 5 '10 ". In HS weighed nearly 230 pounds .. I was fat, but w / a little fat. I was playing OLB and WR D in O. I can catch big coaches always praised me in my career. Literally dominated by 3 games all season. I had 6 games with at least 150 yards and 8 TD, 30 yards. YACs My ability to break down and deal was really good. I did the 40 run in 4, 75 to 230 lbs. I 've been playing baseball and going to junior college (they have a football team). i'v changed my life, if it is execise and put it on my body. I have now fallen a hangar muscular 190 lbs Run., wind sprints take 3 to 4 times a week and not tonRain. I can squat over 540, can bench 330, and I am very proud that I can hang 275 pounds Clean, but nobody cares. The most important thing is that my time from 40 yards with a 4.45. Do you have a chance?

2 comments:

cadillac... said...

I would say that you do not ..... I am a broker of 175 thats running a 4.7 on the path before me, and I signed for my school a D2 ... I really want to sit!

moo_the_... said...

And all this has to do with football?

It is more like a barbecue, football is not everything

Post a Comment