Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mucus Photos My Horse Has A Cold? How Do I Keep Him Comfy?

My horse has a cold? How do I keep him comfy? - mucus photos

Hello to all.

My two years seems to have a runny nose with clear mucus / cough, and yellow.

There were secretions from the nose Thursday night, but nothing bad. But yesterday (Saturday) was cough with mucus dripping nose.

I'm sure it's just a plain ole 'cold, but what do you think?

My mom keeps making me the trouble, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea when coughing a storm. What do you think?

I know this is not the best picture - but you can see the type of mucus in the left nostril to:
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ...



We call our vet on Tuesday, but what can I do in the meantime?


Thank you x

3 comments:

thecrow said...

I think they are smarter than their mothers. You do not drive until the vet not. I want to keep in position, grazing his hand for a few minutes per day.

Rather Be Riding said...

Although not stay .. little, until you come to your veterinarian. Check), your horse food, water, shelter and society (in the form of another horse from animals and lots of love for you.

comet95 said...

RIDE UR UR rite while hes eating or drinking b fine or go to the U JYM, if you have a cold

Post a Comment